Sis forumas skirtas mergaitems!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mergaiciu forumukas!

rodiklisrodiklis  Latest imagesLatest images  IeškotiIeškoti  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

What are the songs that Shakira sang?

Go down 
2 posters
AutoriusPranešimas
Rahimbhai
Nauja narė
Nauja narė

Pranešimų skaičius : 6

What are the songs that Shakira sang? Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: What are the songs that Shakira sang?   What are the songs that Shakira sang? EmptyTr. 08 04, 2010 12:11 pm

I already know that she sang the song She Wolf, but i need other songs because my friend like Shakira and im giving it to her for her birthday.......please help me!

ladyhihi
Nauja narė
Nauja narė

Pranešimų skaičius : 24

What are the songs that Shakira sang? Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: What are the songs that Shakira sang?   What are the songs that Shakira sang? EmptyŠt. 04 30, 2011 3:08 pm

There are different types of skins that the computer user must know about before they decide on which skin type they want to settle for. There are simple transparent skins whose main function is simply to protect the computer and not necessarily give the machine the attractive outlook. Then there are the plain colored skins. These skins just complement the already existing laptop skins. The third category is the colored skins. These colored skins are appealing to the eyes and they give the laptop a beautiful look depending on personal taste and preference. The fourth and last category of the skins types are known as themes. The creation of these skins is influenced by sports personalities, idols, symbols or even favorite teams.

tooth whitening dentist sydney cosmetic dental
Passages Malibu
Atgal į viršų Go down

What are the songs that Shakira sang?
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11