Sis forumas skirtas mergaitems!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mergaiciu forumukas!

rodiklisrodiklis  Latest imagesLatest images  IeškotiIeškoti  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

what are the best Shakira albums and song songs?

Go down 
2 posters
AutoriusPranešimas
Rahimbhai
Nauja narė
Nauja narė

Pranešimų skaičius : 6

what are the best Shakira albums and song songs? Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: what are the best Shakira albums and song songs?   what are the best Shakira albums and song songs? EmptyTr. 08 04, 2010 12:10 pm

I had her first two albums and then hit the US market and got me the third album which was not as good as the first two. I know she has released 3 more? albums, but are they any good ?

ladyhihi
Nauja narė
Nauja narė

Pranešimų skaičius : 24

what are the best Shakira albums and song songs? Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: what are the best Shakira albums and song songs?   what are the best Shakira albums and song songs? EmptyŠt. 04 30, 2011 3:08 pm

Looking for a treatment for cellulite can be a frustrating venture. Many treatments, such as surgery or liposuction, are drastic and expensive. Spa treatments are also expensive, and many don't have a proven track record. Ideally, you'd like to use a treatment for cellulite that can give you good, fast results, but not cost more than you can comfortably handle. So how can you find a treatment for cellulite that's effective, but doesn't break your budget? Try an at-home cellulite treatment!

tooth whitening dentist sydney cosmetic dental
Passages Malibu
Atgal į viršų Go down

what are the best Shakira albums and song songs?
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11